FunForMobile Forums

Recover Lost Photo from Android Phones

IanaAllen

07-05-15 22:32 

Accidentally deleted photos, pictures on your Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3? Lost a folder full of precious photos due to factory reset, SD card formation, anroid device crash? No worries. Here provides you best way to backup and restore Samsung Galaxy data, such as deleted photo file music, video, and document files on Android to computer after recovery.

Best way: When file are lost or deleted, how to back up and recovery Samsung Data

Actually, when photos are lost or deleted, the actual photos data are not erased from Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, S3... they are still saved on the android phone's memory card . You can easily recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S with android data recovery.

Plenty of users are looking for solutions to recover deleted photos from Samsung phone after system crashes, improper operations, or virus infection, and so on. If you lose pictures on your phone SD card, you need to keep your phone intact first. Then you can work use professional backup and recovery software to restore them in the absence of backups. To help you completely recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, S3, Samsung photo recovery software, which is always practical under various circumstances. Then no matter how you lose your photos, this software could be a great choice to retrieve them.

How ro backup and recover deleted photos, movies, files deleted in Samsung Galaxy SD card

Download photo recovery for Samsung, the software is available for Windows, but not Mac or mobile platforms.Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1 supportted

Click here to get Pro Version android data recovery software

Step1. Connect android phone to computer. Then in Computer, check whether the smart phone shows as a drive letter (e.g. drive E: ).

Step 2. Run Galaxy phone recovery, select the "USB disk/Card recovery" then press "Next" to start scanning for recoverable photos, videos, and music files.

Step 3. You will see a list of recoverable files when scanning complete. Select those files you want to recover and press "Recover" button to save recovered files on computer.

View more: Do not loss any data? Backup and Restore Android SD Card Manually!

Android phone can be mounted as an external hard drive on Windows computer, so you can easily access the dat on SD card of Samsung Galaxy. And so you can easily backup and restore favorite music, video, photos and document files on Android to computer via copy-paste. Now walk through the easy steps below:

Step 1. Use a USB cable to connect your Samsung phone to computer.
Step 2. Once computer detects and recognizes your Android phone, your Samsung galacy will be mounted as an external hard drive.
Step 3. Go to find your Android phone on the computer and open it.
Step 4. As you see, all folders and files saved on SD card are shown. Open these folders named Music, Photos, DCIM, Videos, etc. and copy your wanted files and backup them to computer.Download and install H-Data Recovery Master(hdatarecovery.com).

vivili11

07-27-15 11:06 
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy? I also had the similar experience. So I am trying to help her.
How to Recover deleted photos on Android
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung
Under the help from my friends, I finally got what I want---Android Recovery, an outstanding software for Android users. You can read feedback from their websites which is absolutely worth to try. When you meet this situation like my mommy, you can count on it. Android Recovery can recover data from Android devices such as LG, HTC, Samsung, Motorola, etc. Recovery content includes photos, phone numbers, messages, videos and so on.
How to Recover Android Data
You think maybe it will be hard to operate? No, you just need a few clicks.
How to Recover Android SD Card Data

Edwardjackie

09-08-15 00:06 
Easily recover lost photos from Android
Step 1. Connect Android to PC
Connect your Android phone to PC on the computer where FonePaw Android Data Recovery is opened. Make sure that you have enabled the USB debugging on the Android phone so that it can be detected by the program.

Step 2. Select File Types to Scan and Recover
When your Android device is connected, you can see the interface as the below screenshot shows. Select "Gallery" or "Picture Library" where your images are saved. Click the button "Next" at the lower right corner.

Step 3. Allow the FonePaw Program to Scan
Go to your Android phone. There will be a dialogue asking whether to grant the program or not. Press "Allow/Grant/Authorize". After that, the program will successfully get permission to enter the phone and scan your pictures.

Step 4. Selectively Preview and Restore Photos from Android
The scanning process can take some time. But you can view the elapsed time and the progress. Please wait patiently. When the green progress bar is fully filled, the scan process ends.

longqind

01-21-16 03:17 
Only 4 steps to Recover Lost Photo from Android Phones

Step 1: Install and run the Android Photos Recovery
Step 2: Enable USB debugging on your Android phone
Step 3: Begin analyzing and scanning your Android
Step 4: Preview and restore photos from Android Samsung

Read more: Recover deleted photos from Galaxy S6

Jackson11

05-12-16 07:20 
To recover deleted photos on Android phone , I highly recommend using Android Data Recovery. This program is specially designed for Android users. You can use it to export Android messages, both existing and deleted ones, and print them with no hassle. Moreover, it supports pictures, contacts and video.

This is the guide: How to recover deleted contacts from Android phone

atheompson

05-19-16 03:08 
How to Recover Photos from Android phones?

Format the SD card carelessly, accidentally delete some perfect family photos, pictures suddenly become inaccessible.... Things like this happen occasionally. So many poeple wondered is there a way to restore deleted or lost photos from an Android phone? Actualy, If the card is not physically damaged, you can get them back without any quality loss.
Android Whatsapp Recovery lets you restore lost pictures from Android devices, as well as messages, contacts and video.
Now, download the free trial version of this also to retrieve whatsapp chat history on samsung and try to recover your photos.

Xkoiul

06-07-16 22:43 
This tutorial will show you how to recover android photos with the help of MobiKin Android recovery .

Egspriinn

02-16-17 21:43 
I recommend Android Recovery Mac, which is an all-in-one program to help you restore deleted photos from Samsung, including pictures, songs, movies and so on. It can also recover contacts, text messages and more from your Android devices.

ToniWeller

07-27-17 06:16 
When I need to recover files or photos I use Disk Drill software Android data recovery
It can recover lost data from any Android device and it's easy in use. I suggest you to try. This app helped me to recover deleted files hundreds of times.

kidsmith

08-02-17 22:30 
Have you ever wrongly deleted the important pictures which you donít mean to? For all Android users, occasionally losing photo did matter to them. Especially when they have no backups on other places. Even though An old proverb says: It is no use crying over spilt milk, that is, you canít do anything if something happens. While people still want to do something to rescue. Thankfully, you are in todayís technology day? With android pictures recovery software, you can recover deleted photos, contacts, videos etc. which get lost because of wrongly delete or other reasons. Letís go ahead and see how it works on Android and restore the deleted photos.

Android Photo Recovery is an efficient recovery tool that helps you to retrieve deleted photos from Android. Not only can it recover the photos, but also can recover deleted Android contacts, videos, call history and so on. It provides you a simplest way to recover your Android data no matter you use the phone of Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, and so on. What you need is to have an USB cable, a computer and your Android phone to get ready.

Open Topic Pinned Topic Locked Topic

Copyright © 2004-2017 FunForMobile Inc. All Rights Reserved. term of service privacy policy DMCA