Who wants to Dragon Knight role-play?

Sunder�

03-29-15 22:17 
Dragon Knight improv
Anybody interested?
If you are, write your Hero or Lord name. For example, Lord Sunder, Sunder Knight, Sunder, Sunder Bot, King Sunder, or whatever and etc..

This is not my first time doing this, and it's fun. DARE TO JOIN THE FANTASY?
You can be Good or evil, and even rogue or neutral, and other. Your choice.

Mc BountyHunter Mc

04-04-15 01:36 
ok... i finally figured out who i want to be. My characters name will be "OMG_YOU_SAID_WHAT!". This should be fun and i hope it brings more people to dragon knight.

Sunder�

04-16-15 18:49 
Seriously? Only two people? Lol

I'm about to open a thread about this, but I need more sign ups.
Sign here and become a main character, and if your character is evil you will be a main character antagonist. Good vs evil.
People who turn rogue or switch sides should be acceptable. Traitors are okay, but you have to explain why.
It can be comedic or not or the two in one. I'm sure the more clever the story is the more people will like your post. Romance heroes or romantic hero and village lovers, so what and so forth are good ideas too.

Explain your character, his/her powers, the type of creature or being, clothing, skills, intelligence, experience, and etc.. Just giving more ideas. So also tell us where you came from and what came about for you to be who you are.

Posted from mobile phone

Mc BountyHunter Mc

04-18-15 16:37 
My character is a shape shifter. A Stealth spy. I have the form of a cat when i need to become a spy. When i am not a cat, i can take the form of any persons shadow. The person is not aware, that their real shadow is gone. Based on my ability i can gather intel on my enemies without being noticed. I have no allegiance to any person or organization. I am hired based on pay or desire. I know many languages... and i am over 500 years old.

Sunder�

04-19-15 17:06 
Okay, I'm opening up the new forum thread. Two people can do this too.

Sunder�

04-19-15 22:15 
MC Bounty Hunter, you can put your story in the other forum thread. This is going to be fun and interesting. Laughing

loki185

07-03-16 23:19 
is it to late to join?

Posted from mobile phone

Sunder�

09-02-16 16:07 
It's never too late.

A/\/g3l 0f G0d

01-10-17 02:10 
MC Young at Heart joins his Comrades after a long hard day of fighting furoucious lucifuges and sirens cloths ragedy and torn body wonded yet still standing tall and proud i remind my allies of my ladt journey to gain my 18th trophy im back and who will travel with me on a hard journey we will train hard gain lots of experience be farm from home but will be worth the while when return kings of our realm whos with me

Posted from mobile phone

A/\/g3l 0f G0d

01-10-17 02:18 
Im a 5'8 230 pound jolly charachter who fights for fun and those i love i also fight to save people i die a few times but come back i still dont under stand why but my funds go low and return weak when this happens but i dont let it stop me i take it as a learning experiance and look again for a weak point i am more good then bad very friendly and out going but will kneel to none i come from mid world love to travel and work out i look for many alliances in hope that one day i will have many great allies

Posted from mobile phone

Open Topic Pinned Topic Locked Topic

Copyright © 2004-2017 FunForMobile Inc. All Rights Reserved. term of service privacy policy DMCA